Share

February 21, 2012

Neutral Diaper Cake

It has been a while since I made my last diaper cake so I was so excited when the opportunity arrived to make one. This time round I wanted to make something different and the picnic basket idea kept ringing in my head. Well since a bottle of wine wouldn't be appropriate for the baby, I settled on making a "Sweets Basket". 


The Sweets Basket included:-


2 Ice-cream sundaes
2 receiving blankets, 2 onesies, 2 spoons, 5 bowls




2 Milkshakes
2 size 1 diapers, 2 wash cloths, 2 bottles


Lollipops
4 wash cloths, 2 spoons

Lots of candy
1 bib
 


...and other goodies to make this





For extra energy and calories, I threw in a small diaper cake





I love the tag on the booties :)

2 comments :

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...