Share

February 20, 2011

Thomas the Train Diaper Cake

In February, I was so excited and pumped up after making Aya's diaper cake, I could not wait to make the next one. Unfortunately at that time, there's was no one having a baby any time soon. Then I thought...hmmm....diaper cakes don't have to be for newborns only do they? Why limit my clientele :)...huh?? So then I found myself perusing the aisles of Target and Walmart, trying to come up with an idea for a diaper cake for Heri's 1st bday. What to make?? I came upon the pajama section and tossed between "Thomas the Train" and "Cars". I am so glad Thomas the Train won the debate because his debut went off without a hitch. Well not exactly.. but he came out the way I wanted.

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR OWN CUSTOM-MADE DIAPER CAKE

Front View
I had some issues with the double-sided tape, so I have to come up with a better solution.
Back View
All the same, Heri and his brother enjoyed unwrapping their gift. And that's what matters.
Angled Right Side View

Right Side View
Angled Left Side View

Left Side View

Final Product

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...