Share

May 22, 2011

Baby boy Diaper Cake

Usually I like to have time to come up with my creations but this weekend I only had a few hours to make this diaper cake and cook the assigned dish for a baby shower. Let's just say it was a hectic Saturday morning running around trying to come up with a theme for the cake but I made it. Phew!!!

Contact me for your own custom-made diaper cake.


Once I figured out what colors I wanted in the cake, it was a breeze finding what to put in it despite the limit in colors available for baby boys.

The top tier had rose sock cupcakes that were laced with mitten frosting on the side. 


The cake topper held messages for the lovely couple.

The cake center was decorated with blueberry burp cloths and chocolate ribbon lacing for an additional tantalizing effect.

The bottom tier was made from buttercream diapers, chocolate ribbon lacing, and teething ring frosting.

It was a delicious cake....YUMMY!!!! ;-) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...