Share

July 6, 2012

Jade Wedding Decor

Source
Are you planning a wedding? Do you have a limited budget?

Don't you worry!!!! You can still make your wedding memorable using DIY arts and crafts. Your decor can still be elegant and beautiful even if you don't have real flowers and Swarovski crystals.

SparkleArts would like to inspire and share with you ways you can create wedding decor for your dream wedding. I am by no means an expert, but through my love for everything artsy, I would like to share my journey with you.

----------------------------------------------

Recently, I had the privilege of decorating the church and reception hall for my friend's wedding. Being this was my first time to decorate for a wedding by myself, I was naturally nervous and apprehensive. To add to the pressure, I only had 3 weeks to buy and make everything.Thanks to other fellow bloggers, the bride and I were able to come up with a theme for her wedding.

So with a 3 week timeline, this is what I came up with. The bride's main color was jade and she chose purple as her accent color.

This is dedicated to my roommates, friends, furi furi road trip buddies who helped me complete the projects on time.Thank you all!! No thanks to United Airlines who lost my luggage that had some of the wedding decor (Hmmpphhh!!) Thank goodness I still came up with something.

Click on the links below for more

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...