Share

May 27, 2011

JJ Bolero

Started 5/27/11; Completed 6/21/11.

My sister loves my black bolero and tried unsuccessfully to take it from me. Don't take her side!!!! I was lucky enough to get away with some clothes. Besides she took all my summer sandals so I am left with the odd colored and rugged ones :( ...sigh!!

Anyway I found a great bolero knitting pattern (designed by Kelly Maher) and decided to knit one for her in her favorite color - purple.


6/4/11 - This is an easy knit and definitely a great project for a beginner knitter to advance their skills a little more if they want to. I love the lace pattern and the fact that minimal seaming is needed. Here is a great video on how to seam using the mattress stitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvAS-HCWk9I



6/12/11 - C'est fini!!! I think it turned out pretty well. The pictures below show the bolero before blocking.



2 comments :

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...