Share

October 29, 2011

Finger Coils Revisited

I didn't like the way the finger coils turned out the first time I did them. So this time around I took my time doing the finger coils, using Kinky Curly Curling Custard (KCCC). I sealed in moisture using a shea butter and extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) mix before rewetting hair and applying KCCC. So far finger coils have lasted and this is day 3, with 1 work out session. 





Below is day 5 hair with 3 workout sessions. I must say the finger coils lasted pretty well.


To make a style for the 2nd week, I two-strand twisted the finger coils and clipped the ends before washing and conditioning my hair and sealed in the moisture with shea butter. I them let my hair air dry with the clips in.


Next day, I coated my hands with EVOO while I undid the two-strand twist and finger coils and styled my TWA with a flower....VOILA!!! I love the way my hair turned out. Check out those curls :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...