Share

July 4, 2014

Fall Wedding

Fall...one of my favorite seasons of the year and a perfect time to have a wedding. This wedding held last fall was simple yet full of color to match the season. I will let the pictures speak for themselves - professional photos courtesy of NxtLvlImagery.

SparkleArts' work: bouquets, aisle flowers, unity candle, silk flower centerpieces, tent lanterns, hand painted guest tree, high table decor.




CEREMONY



RECEPTION



HIGH TABLE


GUEST TREE TABLE


CENTERPIECES
  



GIFTS & CARD TABLE


OTHER

2 comments :

  1. Amazing photographs of this fall wedding and I am sure you had an excellent wedding. Couple of months ago, I arranged my cousin’s wedding by booking one of excellent wedding venues Chicago. Everyone enjoyed this party very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you benilhalk. I'm glad everyone enjoyed your cousin's wedding. What venue in Chicago?

      Delete

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...