Share

March 30, 2011

T-Cable Scarf

Started 1/21/11, Completed 2/27/11 

I started the 2011 with basic knitting skills so I decided to develop them by knitting various designs and patterns I hadn't done before. I discovered this cable scarf designed by Smariek. "What a perfect project!!" I thought, definitely more advanced than the knit and purl I was used to. I didn't have any experience reading a knitting pattern/chart so I ended up starting the scarf 4 TIMES!!!


At the end of the day I conquered the scarf. I love the way the cables intertwine into each other. The scarf is not as long as the 68inches called for in the design, but I think it will fit the person who will wear it.
The cables make the scarf chunky and warm. LOVE IT!!! :)



To knit this scarf check out Smariek at





No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...