Share

April 1, 2011

GBMN Summer Shawl

Started 03/06/11; Completed 5/18/11


I convinced my friend GB to join me in the knitting adventure and I am glad she did. We decided to pump up our basic knitting skills by knitting this complex (or so we thought) shawl from the Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2011 magazine.
Knitting the shawl turned out to be quite easy. Unfortunately I ran into some headaches. Click on link to read on knitting mistakes - http://sparklearts.blogspot.com/2011/03/knitting-mistake.htmlThanks to GB, I am able to rectify missed stitches easily. I hope to post a video on this soon. 
So the third try is truly the charm. No mistakes have been made thus far.

Here is a close-up on the lace pattern


Other view of the shawl.



No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...