Share

April 24, 2011

Culture, History, Beauty

It is ironic how I did not appreciate what my country had to offer in terms of culture, history, and beauty. Now that I have lived abroad for so many years, my eyes and heart have been opened to what my country has to offer. Last week my family and I traveled to Mombasa which is in the eastern coast of the country. On the trip, I took pictures of the changing landscape, the hardworking farmers selling their produce, some wildlife, and of course the beautiful beaches.
 

 

 

I wish I could wake up to this every day.




Once again I was inspired by what I saw around me. The patterns on the native fabrics and the crafts sold at the Maasai Market are amazing!! It's not like this is my first trip home, but for some reason this trip is different.

I only have a few more days to enjoy the sunshine before going back to the rain and cold in the USA. Sigh!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...